FREE Delivery on orders over £150 (including VAT)
Orders containing only Chimney Balloons: FREE
Orders containing only Chimney Cowls Terminals & Caps: £5 (including VAT)
Ordering containing everything else: £9 (including VAT)
Contact us online for a quote if delivery or shipping beyond mainland UK.
- Goods supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within 5 working days of acceptance of order. However in practise 2 working days is standard
- Goods supplied outside the UK will normally be delivered within 14 working days of acceptance of order.
- Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
- The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Title and risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods.
- We fully comply with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 which entitles you to a 14 day "cooling off" period. If you order any item and find it to be unsuitable you are entitled to return it to us for a refund although you will be charged for the carriage both ways. Please contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) during this time to arrange for the best way to make the return.If the goods are damaged on arrival please report this to us as soon as possible and certainly within 7 working days. We will then make appropriate arrangements with you regarding the order.